Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Announcement

For a few days now I have been teasing you all about something exciting (at least for me it is exciting). And since family members are beginning to threaten me, I have decided to let you all in on my news. I have been offered an opportunity to exhibit my photographs at an establishment in downtown Bay City. We have scheduled it for January, so I have a few months to prepare. And this will be part of Bay City’s “1st Thursday Gallery Walk”, where art displayed in a number of venues is highlighted. I will be there that day for a “meet the artist”. This is a very exciting opportunity for me, something I have always wanted to do. As details come together, I will share with all of you.

And now for tonights photos, of……

St. Stanislaus Church, Bay City Michigan

In my opinion, the most beautiful building in Bay City is St. Stanislaus Kostka Church, in the south end. It is so large, it looks like a cathedral. I finally got down there to capture a few images of this building. It was late in the evening, and the sun had just set, so I was only able to get a few before it became too dark.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment