Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gone to the Dogs

Hello there friends!  I decided today to post some pictures of my dog, Shelby.  Why?  Because I can.  Besides, she is awful cute.  Shelby is a 9 year old wire-haired Fox Terrier.  She is also know affectionately as Psychodog.  A great pet and family member, she has provided far too many good pictures than I can show here today.  So I have selected a few that I like and will share them with you now.  Enjoy!

Here is typical Shelby, decked out for Christmas.

Christmas day 2009

“Make her stop, please!   Oh this is so humiliating.”

_B293929

After a trip to the groomer, Shelby displays her Sleek and Sporty look.

IMG_1644

“All clear boys!  No frogs under the raft!”

Vacation 2008 Firemans Cottage Hale

After a hard day of playing with the boys, Shelby likes a nice nap.

Christmas day 2009

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. She's a good sport, your lil psycodog. These are really cute. I love your family pictures. She's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she certainly is a good dog. And very photogenic! I have dozens of shots i could have used. Yes, I do go a bit crazy with family pics. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete