Saturday, September 25, 2010

Honesty

A few days ago I was shocked to receive an email from the host of this blog, informing me that my blog was determined to be spam site, and was therefore deleted.  Fortunately, after submitting an appeal, my blog was reinstated within 12 hours.  I appreciate that they are taking steps to control such things as spamming, and my issue was resolved very quickly.

However, I am distressed that false information was distributed.  I would hate to think that I may have contributed to a lie being told, even if it was not on purpose.  Therefore I have decided to make things right, so that they are no longer false in their original assessment of my site.  Because honesty is so important, I hereby post the following picture:

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

4 comments:

  1. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA~ Good one!
    Now I know exactly where to go for SPAM.
    I'm so very sorry it happened to you, but glad it worked out in the end. I'd hate to lose you over a jelly packed fake ham product.

    Thank you. For your honesty. We have all benefitted. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonsense, it will take more than canned meat-like product to get rid of me. I am glad someone appreciates my sense of.... humor is it? Thanks Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you liked it Judith. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete