Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Need for Speed

It is time once again for the Bay City River Roar – the annual power boat races on the Saginaw River here in Bay City Michigan.  I took a little stroll along the river this morning to catch a bit of the time trials, and captured a few boats while I was there.

Capturing a high speed subject like these boats was a challenge, but it was a blast!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. love em as always.
    I think I'll stick to my Vespa though. That's a little too much speed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you. Give me a pontoon boat and a cooler of cold drinks any day.

    ReplyDelete