Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bay City State Park

I took an early morning trip to the State Park, to try out some new equipment today.  I am still learning to use my new lens, but I did get  few good shots.  Enjoy!

My favorite of the day – a Great Blue Heron hiding in the reeds by the pond:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

This little chipmunk made a Ninja drop off a bush and almost landed on my foot.  He is a bit blurry, but not too bad:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Squirrel in silhouette:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Two egrets in flight:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And just to show that I do take pictures of something besides wildlife, here is a fungus on a tree trunk:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely fabulous! I love the lighting with the squirrel. Your ninja is too cute and of course I always love your bird shots.

    Elegant my Dear.
    Thanks for posting these. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always Tess. I have a great time taking these pictures. They can be challenging, but that is the whole idea after all. Thanks for you encouragement!

    ReplyDelete