Monday, June 21, 2010

Camping at Harrisville State Park

Yesterday I shared some pictures I took over the weekend while camping.  Those pictures were to emphasize the beauty of this state I live in.  Today I am sharing some more shots, focusing more on the camping itself (no pun intended).  I hope you enjoy!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Our campsite.  We are figuring out all the little tricks to making a successful and fun trip.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

As you can see, the camp was not too crowded.  I am not complaining!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           

Ok, not every picture deals specifically with camping.  Here are some nature shots.  Some mushrooms…..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

and a Black Throated Green Warbler,

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Fun on the beach

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Shelby really loves camping!  Especially when the kids drop their smores on the ground.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A red squirrel, out to cause trouble as usual.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Cooking apple cobbler in the dutch oven.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           

Yum!!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. Wow. There is so much here! Your warbler and mushroom shots are my favorite but I love them all.

    Especially apple desserts...mmmm
    I think I smell it. You saved some for me, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I saved some! Just tell me when you are coming and I will heat it up for you. The warbler was really a lucky shot. The right place at the right time, and all that. It was definitely a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete