Saturday, July 16, 2011

Three more close ups

I have been on the road, vacationing with my family, so I have not had steady access, or time, to post pictures.  These three should bring me up to date.

DAY 19

Can you guess where we are on vacation?  And can you guess what this is?

day 19

Yep, you were right!  It is the wheel hub of a cannon on top of Devils Den, in Gettysburg Battlefield Park!

day 19 full size

Here is another from Gettysburg:

day 20

The lettering above is from this monument:

day 20 full size

Just to show there is more than just history at Gettysburg, here is a simple flower from next to the monument above.

day 21

There will be more to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love all three! The petals and burst of color for your lil flower power there. I really thought the contrasts in the granite were cool and the strength and integrity of the canon? phenom. I am really enjoying all the variations and wild choices you've made for each of your close ups. It shows how creative you really are, to jump from item to item. Nice job. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been tough getting pics taken and posted during vacation. I am sticking with the program, but the postings are being delayed. Still, it is fun. I am glad you like them. Thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete