Sunday, July 10, 2011

Days 15 and 16

Here are a couple more from my collection of close ups.  Halfway through the month, folks.

DAY 15

I hope none of you out there are pharmacists.  If you are, then you can probably tell what kind of pill I take every day.

P7100816

DAY 16

Living on the edge.  The knife edge that is.   Hmmmm it does not look nearly so sharp from this perspective.  I thought my steak was just tough.

P7100826

I will be heading out for a bit of traveling soon, so my posts may be a bit less frequent.  It all depends on my access to internet.  But rest assured, the photography will continue, and I will post as I am able.

3 comments:

  1. Is the "point" to leave you be; to travel unimpeded? heehee...gotcha. *holds hands up*
    I do like the brushed metal and the different textures that you have here. It seems so simple but like Impressionistic are, up close, there are many details. Wonderful choice in objects my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....Oh and yes, as a matter of fact, I DO recognize that pill and you better be good about it. I'm gonnna teeeeell! I'm goooonna teeeell!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, the point was... I was sitting in the kitchen thinking "what should I take a picture of?" I looked down and there it was... a knife!

    Thanks Tess. I do like the look of the metal too.

    ReplyDelete