Thursday, March 25, 2010

A bit of nature

Thank you, my friends, for you patience with me.  I have been very busy with work, and life, and I have not had a lot of free time to take or post pictures.  Well tonight I had time, so I have again hit the archives and found a few shots I like, that I want to share with you.  These are some pictures I took last September, while camping with my family.  There are some morning shots, showing the sun in the mist, and the webs covered with the morning dew.  There are also some other shots that I found interesting.  I hope you like them.  I have a lot more from this trip, so there may just be a part 2 in the future.

  Camping at South Branch Horse Camp

Camping at South Branch Horse Camp

Camping at South Branch Horse Camp

Camping at South Branch Horse Camp 

Camping at South Branch Horse Camp

Camping at South Branch Horse Camp

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful peaceful shots. What a fantastic job! I hope you enjoyed yourself. It sure looks like you did. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete