Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eagle

A recent road trip took me north of Au Gres Michigan.  I pulled into a small park at Singing Bridge, and looked out onto the beach and Lake Huron.  There on the shore was a young Bald Eagle, apparently enjoy fish for lunch.  I was able to get a few shots from the car before he spooked and took off.  They are a bit fuzzy, and you can tell I was looking through some bushes.  But it was still a magnificent sight.

P1092666P1092670P1092665

What a sight!  I love eagles, and any day I see one is a good day.  Thanks for posing, and fly free my friend.

2 comments:

  1. What magnificent shots and a wonderful experience! I'm so glad you got this opportunity. They are uncredible. Thank you so much for putting these up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you like them. I was very lucky to spot him there, and grateful he cooperated!

    ReplyDelete