Monday, October 3, 2011

Flowers and Butterflies…

And bees, and rivers….

Untitled-1Camping Sterling MI 06252011Camping Sterling MI 06252011Camping Sterling MI 06252011Camping Sterling MI 06252011

My apologies to those of you who may be spooked out by bees (you know who you are), but I just could not resist these little guys.  Thanks for visiting!

Oh, still no word on my camera, other than an email from the repair shop apologizing but telling me there is a delay in the repairs.  I am hoping it will be shipped out by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my friend, these are stellar!! All of them are phenomenal ... Minus the bees ... Nothing nice there. Ever. And the berries? Fantastic play with light. I love your raggedy ole daisy; still delicate and lovely. You do a wonderful job with water: always. And your fuzzy lil butterflies are just adorable. Great job! I hope you enjoyed it. I selfishly have missed you and appreciated your tinkering.

    Hope your little girl comes home soon. It seems you miss her a tad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! I must confess the light play on the berries was achieved in post production. They looked great, but the exposure was off, so I decided to get a bit creative. And those little bees were so cute...well, ok, I think they are cute. I am glad you like them. I have enjoyed finding my forgotten treasures. Of course, if I kept up on my sorting, they would not have been forgotten in the first place!

    ReplyDelete