Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumnal Scenes, part 2

I had intended to get these pictures posted early last week.  But it was “one of those weeks”.  Between the foul weather, and a number of other events, like doctor appointments, kid’s concerts, and….awwww who am I kidding.  I was lazy.  Well here they are, better late than never.  The second half of my autumn walk pictures.

PA171853PA171797PA171841PA171858tobico marsh pano

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

2 comments:

  1. I love all that you've captured here. The leaf stark and lonely ensnared by that gnarled branch. I enjoy all the magnificent textures you snapped too and the one with the flashes of red...nicely done(as always). It's my fborite time of the year but you've also done a fantastic job of catching the emptiness and nakedness of fall. Everything settling in for winter. You never cease to impress, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, go on, Tess. No, I mean it... go on. Flattery will get you anywhere.

    Seriously, thank you, as always, for your compliments. I am glad you enjoy my pics. Fall is my favorite time of year too. Since I missed the bright fall colors, I decided to capture Autumn from a different angle. I think it worked rather well.

    ReplyDelete