Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day

In honor of Veterans Day, I would like to thank all of the men and women, past, present and future, who have served our country in the military.  It is the sacrifice and devotion of these individuals that makes it possible for people like me and my family to enjoy the freedom we have.

I am blessed to have many family members who have served in uniform, including many Uncles and Cousins.  I would like to pay tribute to those closest family members here:

My dear father, Gene, in the US Army, 1950s

uniform gene

My brother Mike, US Marine Corp, 1980s

uniform mike

My brother Jim, US Army, 1990s

jim and dad cz jim in army date unknown001

Thank you all for your service.  I am, and always have been, proud of you.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely honorable sentiments. I am always in awe of the bravery, commitment, sense of duty and honor carried by any soldier. What a gift they give us.

    Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tess. I cannot put it any better myself.

    ReplyDelete