Thursday, October 13, 2011

I’m Baaaaack!!!!

Well after several weeks I finally got my camera back from the service center yesterday.  It is good as new!  Between that and my recent surgery, I have been out of the photo biz for nearly two months.  But today I finally got out on a mini safari.  I am extremely pleased to say that I had no problems with my camera strapped over my shoulder.  That was a big concern of mine.

And so, without any further delay, I present a few shots from around the neighborhood.

My backyard goldfish…

PA121716

Here is the front of Tummy Ache, the neighborhood candy store.

PA131725

And from another angle…

PA131760

The old ice house.  It is now a dairy warehouse.

PA131727

Here comes a train!

PA131732PA131735

Here is a taste of some fall color.

PA131744

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope now that I am a bit more mobile I will be able to get pictures up more often.  Check in again soon!

2 comments:

  1. These are worth the wait. I'm glad you were up and about, feeling better my friend. It shows. I love your pond and think the candy store is awesome. I particularly like the shot down the street with the leaves; very... autumnal (aside from LOVING the name~!) I like the starkness of the warehouse and even though I know your weather wasn't your BEST friend today, the colors were captured and the textures were great. LOVELY. Thanks for coming back to us. We've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tess. It felt wonderful to get out again. The weather was a bit blah, but that did not matter. And I got very lucky with the train showing up at just the right time.

    I am glad you stopped by. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete