Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some More Bits of Nature

Here are a few more nature shots from my vast collection of unsorted pictures.  I am getting there friends, I am almost up to July’s pics.  If any of them are repeats of previously posted pics, I apologize.

Springtime blossoms:

P5049163

Is he on sentry duty?  Or just flaunting the law?:

P5119392

Fern fiddleheads:

P5219673

He’s Baaaack!:

Standish campground May 21 2011

Yes, there is a toad in this shot:

Toad at campsite Standish May 22 2011

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the angle and perspective for your lovely flowers; so bright and beautiful! And I think he's flaunting; look how puffed up he is! Really cute! The fiddleheads looked like caterpillars in a synchronized "growing" contest. Now of course I think "Chippy" could take a lesson or two from good old sneaky Mr. Hoptoad as far as the stalking/stealth thing goes. But that's just me. These were fun to look at. Can't wait till your "baby" gets home and you can get out for safari. :) Thanks for posting. What a great pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tess. I do love the apple (I think) blossoms. I think they will find their way on display at some point. And I love your description of the fiddleheads LOL. And the toad? I knew you would like that one. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete