Friday, June 17, 2011

Wednesday in the Park

This past Wednesday I had the opportunity to show some of my photographs at the free concert held in Wenonah Park in Bay City.  This concert was put on by the Bay Arts Council, and they offered local artists the chance to show off some of their work.

My display.  The best part of this spot is the great view of the stage behind me.

P6150269P6150278

Here are the other folks displaying their work.  There were only a few of us there, but we had a lot of people visiting our displays.

P6150279

There was a great turnout for the shows.

P6150289P6150290P6150294P6150296

The fountain in Wenohah Park.

P6150299

I will be there for the next two shows, on June 22 and July 6.  If you are in the area, stop by and say HI, and enjoy some great music.

2 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity to display your talent! I'm glad the weather held and that there was a nice turnout. You have so many great pictures to show, I don't know how you could choose.

    Congratulationsy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! It was a lot of fun to be there. I am looking forward to going back this week, weather permitting.

    ReplyDelete