Thursday, June 23, 2011

A new project

Good morning!  Once again I find myself apologizing for the lack of new material on my site.  I thought that once Little League season ended, I would have more time and would post more.  Well, it has not quite worked out that way.  A good dose of laziness has not helped the matter either.

In order to kick myself in the rear and get clicking, I am planning on a new photo project.  I have read about the work of some photographers (amateur and pro), and I am feeling inspired.  If this project works, it will force me to be more productive.  It is a little ambitious, but I am feeling up to it. 

I am still planning it, so no details yet.  Keep your eyes out though, and come back to check soon.  I will of course share it all with you.

Thanks for you patience!

P6090133

2 comments:

  1. Well my interest is certainly piqued! Can't wait my friend!
    Thanks for the teaser and you bet I'll be watching out for a new display for your talent. Good luck. We're all counting on you.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't have long to wait! I am ready to start, if I ever get the time.

    ReplyDelete