Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blessing of the bikes

During our camping trip a couple of weeks ago, the campground held a Blessing of the Bikes to raise money for Camp Fish Tales.  Camp Fish Tales is a summer camp for physically challenged kids, located in Pinconning MI. 

The blessing was suppose to begin at noon, but unfortunately they started early, so I missed about half of the bikes.  But I still was able to capture a few shots as the finished up and began the day long ride.

P5219700P5219701P5219709P5219715P5219717P5219721P5219726

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done my friend. Rallies like these are filled with great people, good intentions and fabulous bikes. You've captured the spirit very well indeed.

    Thanks for sharing, but I don't recall seeing YOUR bad self on one of those bikes...heehee...I'm a convertible girl myself.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tess. It was fun, and the folks were very nice. I was giving the pastor a hard time about starting early. It was fun to take pics of something other than birds. Me on a bike? Well, I thought about taking my 15 speed Huffy there for a blessing...

    ReplyDelete