Monday, January 31, 2011

Just for Fun

Well, I still have not had a chance to get out and take new pictures to share.  There are a variety of reasons I give, including poor weather and inaccessible roads.  The main reason, and perhaps the real reason, though, is that I am lazy.

Here are a few fun shots I dug out of the archive.  There is not common theme really, just a bit of fun.  Some funny signs, a bit of photoshop, and a cheerful shot.  Enjoy!

My job has at times taken me to Frankenmuth Michigan, our own “Little Bavaria”.  In the back of a shop, on the wall, are a couple of humorous signs (I apologize for the condition of the first one, but that is the state of the sign, so there was not much I could do about it).

Just a bit of computer fun.  A miniaturized cub scout and a purple frog.

mini alex copyOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No photoshop here.  Just the cheerful water tower in West Branch, Michigan.  Have a nice day!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment