Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some random thoughts

Ok, I know I have been delinquent in posting pictures.  I have been a bit busy and have not had time to go out on a real photo safari.  So I decided today to just take some random shots of whatever I see around me.  Nothing special about them,  they are just for fun.

That is one way to avoid the bills.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Yes, I took a picture of an anthill.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Some weeds, er, wildflowers.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Houseplant in silhouette.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

The grow ‘em big up here in Michigan.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. I love the mailbox!! I think I might have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the moose trap. You can tell I was bored and desperate to post some pics. Why else would I have photographed an anthill.

    ReplyDelete