Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Look Back at a Few Favorites

Thing have gotten pretty busy lately.  As I explained in my last post, I have been spending most of my photographic time lately working at a specific event, so I have not had time to go out on a “photo safari”.  Because I want to post regularly, I decided to re-post a few of my my favorite pictures from the past.  I guess you could call it a “Greatest Hits” post.  Grab the kids, gather round, and lets all take a look at…..

My Favorite Things

(Apologies to Julie Andrews and Oscar Hammerstein II)   

Songbirds and blackbirds, a family of loons,              Rabbits and squirrels and crafty raccoons,                    Small furry critters and creatures with wings,                These are a few of my favorite things.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         raccoon at rifle river campground 05172010

A toad on his stool and green spotted frogs,                  Lacy-winged dragonflies, snakes under logs,                  Small creepy crawlies and insects with stings,                These are a few of my favorite things.

FrogOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Glowing sunsets,                                                             Stately eagles,                                                                     And the moon above.   

I  pick up my camera and head out of doors,                      And capture the things I love.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 Thanks for stopping by.  I will get some new pictures up soon.  I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely FLAWLESS note to note. Julie couldn't have done it better!this is a new all time fav. Greatest hits indeed.

    Bravo my friend. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank you (taking a bow). It was fun to come up with the rhymes. Hopefully I will get some new ones up soon.

    ReplyDelete