Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lets get silly with Photoshop

Ok, these pictures really are not very good, quality-wise.  They are just some goofy pictures I made a while ago to help me learn to use Photoshop image editing software.  Just some goofy pics I made using my dog, Shelby, as the model (and in one case my son, Will, and his elementary school class, performing Paul Bunyan at the time).  I will have to try to re-do these pics, now that I have learned a lot more about using photoshop.  By the way, my dog is a wire haired fox terrier, whose nickname is Psychodog.

two dogs copy shelby at the play 2 shelby two tails

2 comments:

  1. ahahhahaha! no wait. Pooooor Shelby...nobody should giggle and point at her. She has no index finger to return the favor. Sorry. I'm glad you had fun with this. It shows.

    silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry about her. She constantly giggles and points at me, usually with her tail!

    ReplyDelete