Saturday, May 15, 2010

Critters

I went out to Gorson Nature Park again this morning.  Got a few nice shots, but decided today just to post a couple of critter shots.   First, I had an encounter with a wascawy wabbit.  I looked up and there it was, 10 feet in front of me.  It hopped away a bit, but must not have been too upset, as I sat down and started eating right away.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

When I got home, I heard a noise on the roof of the house, so I looked up.  There was a squirrel in the rain gutter, foraging for food.  I said “Hey troublemaker”, and the thing looked down at me and gave me a look.  Is it just me, or do squirrels always look like they are up to something.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. awwww. Precious. Except the squirrel. Looks like its got somethin tucked in your gutter and is ready to launch. And am I seeing things or is it SCOLDING you from your roof???

    I'm tellin ya, put the feed out...its gonna get you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things are beginning to scare me. I swear I saw him put a small radio up to his face when he thought I wasn't looking. I think he is just recon for the main invasion.

    ReplyDelete