Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Sometimes my job has its perks.  Yesterday I had to inspect a small store at a campground / canoe livery located in the woods along the Rifle River, in Sterling Michigan.  On the drive up, and at the site, I saw some wonderful wildlife.  Fortunately, I always take my camera on such occasions.  So I present to you now a few of my pictures.  Here are:

The Good:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The Bad:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And the ugly:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love the pouty look and the shyness with the leaf. Great shots! I hope you are extremely proud of them (as you should be).

    Miss your company. Hope to see you soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tess, I am proud of them. It was very lucky to be able to get these shots.

    Hope to chat with you soon too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete