Monday, February 15, 2010

A Watery Message

Well it has been a week since I started this blog, and at least a few people have paid a visit to my humble site. To these folks I say "Thank You". I will be away for a few days, so there will not be any new entries until the end of the week. But I will leave you with three watery pictures, inspired by a friends suggestion that I use pictures of water. Actually, the pictures are not so much of water, but rather of creatures that live in the water. See you all this weekend, when I will hopefully have some new exciting pictures to share.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Very tranquil. Makes me want to blow bubbles. Safe travels my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tess! The travels were safe, the trip was good, but oh am I glad to be home.

    ReplyDelete