Saturday, February 27, 2010

Think Spring

Ahhhh Spring, when a young man's fancy turns to.....anything but snow. I may not be a young man anymore, but I still look forward to spring. Really look forward to spring. Really REALLY look forward to spring. To help my mental health by bringing thoughts of spring, and maybe, just maybe, forgetting that pile of snow in the back yard for a little while, I decided to make the theme for today Flowers. Here are a few I have taken over the last year. Hope they help to brighten your day a bit. Enjoy!... and thanks for visiting, come back soon!




1 comment:

  1. These are great! I can't wait to see some color in my landscape. Everything is white and grey.

    Love the textures you've captured as well as the lines. Very full...colorful and wonderful.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete