Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Camping Scenes, part 2

Here are a few more pictures I took over the weekend.  I hope you enjoy!

On this quiet morning, the campground was not awake yet.  The only life I saw were me, the birds and the ants.

P5219616

Yellow flowers.

P5219618

A close up of my wife’s favorite weed to kill.

P5219675

Uh oh, she was too late, this one has gone to seed.

P5219680

And this little guy showed up just in time to help me hitch up the camper.  I could use him in a illustrated dictionary to define Camouflage.

P5229825

P5229831

Thanks for visiting.  I have more yet to come.  Stop by again in a day or two.

2 comments:

  1. I saw these earlier but couldn't get on to comment. Sorry. I love toads; even when they are hard to spot. Those ants kill me. I love their design and wonder if they could help me with some stonework around my patio. There are some really cheerful colors and great textures here.

    I'm glad in spite of your current weather, you were able to get these great shots. Love em my friend. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tess, I appreciate your visits and your comments very much. I have never seen an ant hill like that one. I wonder if they made that shape, or if the rain did. I nearly stepped on that toad. When I saw it, I remembered how much you like them, and grabbed the camera.
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete