Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Couple Random Subjects

Hi.  I am  back again.  I realize I have not posted in several….months.  Well, I have been a tad busy.  But then, haven’t we all?

I want to touch on a couple subjects.  The first one I title….

Why I Hate Winter:

IMG_0592IMG_0594IMG_0595

No further explanation needed.

My second subject needs a bit of an explanation.  I title this one….

Ok, So Birds Are Not The Brightest Creatures:

I came out of a store today, and saw this male cardinal (the bird, not the church official) flying between two vehicles parked on the other side of the lot.  He appeared to be attacking the rear view mirrors.  I soon realized that he was seeing his own reflection in the mirrors, and was trying to drive off the intruder.

IMG_0610IMG_0613IMG_0616

I suppose a bird defending his territory is a sign of spring.  Lets hope so.  Thanks for visiting, and lets all think warm thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Yes I believe we have all seen enough of Old Man Winter! We've been good sports but I anxiously await the first crocus of the season to reassure me there will be warmth again... and no snow. Even the wildlife has cabin fever! "Gettin all cranky on the other birds in da hood..." Wow! that was too funny. Not as funny as church officials swatting at each other, but I'm sure that goes on behind closed doors... both car and church. :) Nice to see you. I'm sorry you've been so busy. Better, slower days are wished for you .

    ReplyDelete