Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

Or, why I haven’t posted lately.

Hi Friends!  I know I have not posted any new pics in a while, and for that I apologize.  This time though, I cannot blame it on the weather, or work, or even laziness.  Actually, we are knee deep in a redecorating project that is taking most of my free time.  I hope to get out this weekend and snap a few, but we will see if it happens.

In other news, my exhibition of my photos in downtown Bay City has come to an end (for now).  My one-month showing turned into a two month showing, but it finally was time to take them down and make room for someone else.  I want to give my deepest thanks to Rob at the Sweet Boutique for giving me the opportunity to show my pictures.

Thanks for you patience my friends, I will get some new pics up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment