Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snowy Potpourri

I took a drive up to Au Gres, MI a couple of days ago, in a nice light snowfall. I came across a number of scenes, and met a few critters, that warranted pulling out the camera.

No kids, these deer cannot fly. They are a couple of whitetail deer outside Bay City.

PC217315

I stopped for lunch by the breakwall at Au Gres. It was all quite pretty in the snow.

PC217323PC217326

I found this hawk by the road on the way home. I do not want to know what it is eating.

PC217332

Ok, someone needs to tell Percy the Possum that it is winter, and he should be sleeping.

PC217350PC217356

I hope you enjoyed my photographic rambling. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, since you already know I am weird, I won't hesitate to tell you that I think that possum is ADORABLE!!!! I know they are kinda like overgrown rats, but his little face is just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird at all, I think they are cute too. From a distance. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Percy the Possum still has full ears, I am going to assume that he is a young one. I bet he figures out - after his ears get frostbit - that maybe he should have found a warm place to sleep for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would hope so, but I am not sure. They do not look like the brightest critters in the world.

    ReplyDelete