Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Claus is Watching You!

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I ‘m telling you why – Santa Claus is coming to town.  Actually, he is already here.  Actually, he is EVERYWHERE!  My wife Wendy loves Santa.  I mean she really LOVES Santa, and has built up quite a collection of Santa figures.  And they are everywhere around our house.  Here is a portion of her collection:

He has taken over the buffet…

Wendys Santa Collection 2010

And found a split level tea cart….

Wendys Santa Collection 2010Wendys Santa Collection 2010

Even the china cabinet is not safe.

Wendys Santa Collection 2010

He knows if you are sleeping….. because he is monitoring the stairs.

Wendys Santa Collection 2010

Yes, he is in every corner.

Wendys Santa Collection 2010

So in my house, I must be good, because Santa Claus is watching me!!

4 comments:

  1. I love these guys! Nothing says "holly jolly" like herds of the bearded man. It takes festive to a hole new level. My snowmen could beat up her Santas though. I'm just sayin....

    Thanks for sharing the Merry men! Great start to the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a challenge... You are on! Glad you liked them, they were fun to photograph. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wife needs more Santas!! She accepts that challenge - although it may still be a few years to be up to par.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I wonder who Anonymous is? I get the hint - more Santas in your stocking.

    ReplyDelete