Saturday, November 27, 2010

A chilly walk

Hello Friends!  It has been too long since I came on to share my pictures, but with the holiday and work, I have found myself rather busy.  But then, I am sure all of you folks can appreciate that.  This morning I decided to brave the cold air and overstuffed belly and take a walk down by the river.  It was just a short safari, but I was able to capture a few good shots.  The air was cold, and the wind was brisk, but the sun was shining bright.  I stalked the majestic eagle, and snuck up on a lone mourning dove.  The geese had taken flight, and the moon seemed reluctant to give up his place to the sun.

PB277000PB277033PB277017PB277060PB277066

Thanks for visiting!  I have a  few more, but I will save those for tomorrow.  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to get out and have this much fun (all bundled up I'm sure) and for very selfish reasons! These are really wonderful! My favorites are the dove (a true favorite of mine) and the moon. The eagle is always an incredible shot and I'm ever in awe of your ability to capture its' nobility. Amazing animals and what a fabulous grouping. Thanks for posting. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tess. It felt good to get out and take pictures. I just hope my pics don't start to all look alike. My next step is to try to take them from a new perspective.

    ReplyDelete