Monday, February 18, 2013

A Winter Day

I finally got out to take a few pictures today.  The weather turned nice, and I had to take advantage of it.  Nothing real special, just down to the river to see what was happening.  A few ice fishermen, an eagle…Oh yes, and snow.

Personally, if I want frozen fish, I will go to the supermarket.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I was very pleased to see our neighborhood eagle is back.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

He would not sit still for me though.  I guess he did not want his picture taken.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Two eagle nests

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Closed for the winter.  The resident must have flown south.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Not a lot today, but it was good to get out.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Great winter shots! Particularly like the eagle shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great. I agree with you though, no ice fishing for me. I'm glad you got the chance to go out. I've missed your pix. I'm wondering if those "snow birds" have the right idea. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete