Monday, April 4, 2011

Some cute dog pictures

I wanted to post some picture I took of some wild turkeys and some ducks recently, but they did not turn out too good.  So instead I decided to fall back on the good ole standby, cute pictures of my dog.

You may not realize it to look at her, but Shelby is a great watchdog.

P2208025

“Awwww mom!  I don’t want a trim!”

P3258419

Even doggies dream of playing football.

P3258422

“And Shelby is on the 10, the 5, TOUCHDOWN”

P3258426

All that guard duty, grooming, and football is hard work.  Time for a nap!

P4018488

2 comments:

  1. She is so animated. I love her face:
    the cocky secret agent, the leary fashion model and my favorite; the snoozy outdoorsy gal. Quite a showpiece she is. Never ending source of entertainment!

    These were really fun. Thanks for posting. They made my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked them. It is hard to go wrong with a cutie like that. Just wait till she gets her spring haircut!

    ReplyDelete